COUNTESS WEAR COMMUNITY SCHOOL
TWO CLASSTEACHER POSTS
TEACHING POST FOR YEAR 3 / 4 CLASS
TWO DAYS A WEEK AS PART OF A JOB SHARE
TEMPORARY FOR ONE YEAR IN THE FIRST INSTANCE
MATERNITY COVER FROM MID SEPTEMBER
YEAR ONE CLASS
2 DAYS A WEEK
We are searching for skilled and passionate teachers who:
· Can inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be
· Have the ability to demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children so that they make outstanding progress
· Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching
· Have the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive and skilled teaching team
· Can demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills
· Are able to communicate effectively with parents, staff and children
· Have enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference to children’s learning
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and be committed to sharing good practice
· Are able to competently and positively manage pupil behaviour
Countess Wear Community School is a partner in the newly formed Connect Federation. If you would like to work in a forward thinking school, where child centred learning is truly at the heart of our school values, then this is the job for you.
Countess Wear are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts at this school.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Application forms and further details about the School are available on the School Website: www.countesswear.devon.sch.uk
Please indicate the post or post that you are interested in applying for.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the closing date
We invite you to take the opportunity to visit the school to discuss either of these posts and ask that you ring us on 01392 203560 for dates.
Closing Date for all applications: 21st June 2019
Proposed interview Date: 27th June 2019